Thank you for registering to be a judge in the 2021/2022 Delaware Odyssey of the Mind State Finals Tournament.
The tournament will be held on Saturday, March 19th 2022 at Milford High School located at 1019 North Walnut Street in Milford DE. All trainings and meetings will be held virtually. Judges are required to complete both a general information and problem specific portion of training. The general information portion must be completed PRIOR to the problem specific training. You will be contacted with information on the general information testing
Problem Specific Training Dates:(Must attend one virtual training session)
Wednesday February 16th 6pm
Thursday February 24th 7pm
We will be following a restricted tournament format this year. Please make sure that all coaches, team members, families and supporters are aware of the guidelines for the event. These will be posted on our website and covered at the pretournament meeting on February 19th. It is extremely important that these guidelines are followed and teams will be subject to severe unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and possible disqualification if a situation arises with anyone associated with the team.
We will update information as needed but please share the following information at this time:
- Performances will be closed to spectators
- 4 adults will be allowed to accompany the team into the Long Term Performance (this will include the coach of record and any other assistant coaches)
- The names of all team members and the 4 adults must be furnished by the designated date (TBD) and may not be changed after that time
- Teams will be allowed to videotape the performance
- Masks will be worn at all times
- Everyone must enter the building together - if someone is not with the group when they check in, they may not enter
- Awards will be virtual
- Anyone who does not abide by the guidelines will be asked to leave the facility
NOTE: ALL judges are required to provide a copy of their COVID vaccination information OR a NEGATIVE test result dated within 48 hours of March 19th. Please email your vaccination information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that you may be cleared to judge. If you are planning to provide a negative test result, please email email@example.com to let us k now so that we can make a note on your information.
Please be aware that if you are the nominated judge of a competing team, they are required to furnish a judge that has fulfilled all requirements. Failure to attend trainings, provide requested documents, abide by tournament policies or attend on tournament day may cause the team to lose points or be disqualified.